We’re open and taking this Pandemic very seriously. For the safety of our patients and staff, we are fully CDC compliant by:
1) Keeping our doors locked.
2) Taking temperatures upon entering.
3) Limiting the number of patients seen.
4) Seeing patients by appointment only.
5) Making mask wearing mandatory for patients and staff.
6) Making gloves mandatory for all staff.
7) Social distancing.
8) Sterilizing all surfaces, instruments and frames prior to use.
9) Sterilizing all frames that are touched by others.
Most importantly, let’s be positive and follow all CDC guidelines in our normal life and routines so we can beat this disease!